12.12.2009

Finals week: 3 down, 4 to go.

Marta is getting very impatient with me. I know this because she is taking out her frustration on her big stuffed German Shepherd toy (named Ripper to honor the German Shepherd that tried to eat my leg earlier this year). Whenever I tell Marta I have to study and I don’t have time to play with her, she goes to her toybox, pulls out Ripper and shakes the bejesus out of it while glaring at me, as if to say, “This is YOU.”

Yesterday I started to open one of the many textbooks I have to study, but Marta, thinking I had nothing better to do, nibbled at my elbow until I gave in and drove her out to Shawnee Mission Park.



We walked a bunch of the trails there. It was cold.



She also jumped in the lake, even though it is starting to freeze over in some places.






I wasn’t about to jump in a freezing lake, no matter how intently she stared at me.



Such a demanding dog! But she is way more fun than studying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are gorgeous !!
love your art and your dog it looks funny :P


btw
i'm your new fan :D


Cesar

matthew savoca said...

you dog seems awesome, those pictures made me wish i had been on that walk